Monday, May 16, 2011

Kallie is sick

Dear Family and Friends,
This morning when I arrived I found that Kallie was not feeling great.  She was coughing, had a drippy nose and announced, I feel sick.  So once we had Keanna to school with a waffle still being swallowed as she jumped from the van for the run in the rain to school we drove home and Kallie played here.  I turned up the heat to get the house comfortable and she sat in the recliner, watched Manny and his tool box fix the world, watched the little Mouse do his thing, snacked on Strawberries, sipped water and milk and experienced with pullups.

Since I had no current diapers at my house we searched and found left over pullups from Keanna era.  Kallie developed a routine, she would announce she needed a diaper, we would go to the stairs and she would ride up in the power chair under my watchful eye, then enter the guest room, turn on the lamp by pulling two strings, then climb in the recliner and jump into the bed, then wiggle herself down to the bottom of the bed where I'd help her change her pullup.  Then she would jump down, turn off the lights and announce, we need to save energy and we'd go back downstairs.  She loved the routine so much that after a couple dry diapers I told her we had to wait until her mother arrived.  Then I let her show her mom the routine, she cracked up.

I'm still waiting for work, no new orders, just fixing stuff I've already done.  I do have a new lead on MetLife which is starting to order their appraisal directly through their own panel, they are fed up with management companies like the rest of us are.  So tomorrow I'll start to work the angles to get approved with this new panel.  Who knows, got to try.

In the morning Steve is caring for the girls and I'm off to reinspect a property that someone else did the original appraisal for, they pay me a whopping $75 to do that, then to Lafayette to shoot one photo of a back deck and for that they pay me a huge sum of $65.  Getting rich here.  This morning I learned that the company that is so slow to pay and promised to cut a check on Wednesday actually sent it out on Friday.  So when it arrives then I can pay the house payment, thank you Lord for that.

So how was your day?  I put out the awning on the  RV to let it dry out and seconds later the rain started, then it filled with water and was sagging so I dropped a corner and rivers of water came flooding down, it might take another day to get it dry!!

Well good night all,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment