Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sliding along

Dear Family and Friends,
Well this has been a rather casual day.  I climbed out of bed when I woke up this morning, no alarms ringing.  Then after checking the world on Drudge and my own email accounts I backed the bike out the front door and went for a nice long ride.  The morning was perfect, no one was out so I just enjoyed the wind and the ride along the levee.  Once I returned I did work creating a better pdf to send people who are interested in renting the motorhome.  That took awhile but I think it paid off.  Once client has already thanked me for getting her the right forms to fill out.  I checked in with a couple potential renters but they both have flaked out on me so now I hope for some new ones to come along.

I created a healthy lunch, sort of a stir fry, enjoyed my weak coffee and worked on the books for the company.  Later this afternoon I was able to confirm my one appointment for the week, I might as well be on vacation somewhere enjoyable, of course I do live on a lovely lake with great sunsets.

This evening I went into see Kallie's last swimming lesson, oh she did not want the lesson to end.  Then we had dinner together which is always an interesting experience.  On Monday Kallie turns 3 and she is very excited about it. 

I just hope, pray and cross my fingers that orders will come in soon.  This is a pretty unique experience in my 22 year history of appraising properties, no work is very stressful.

So I'm sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment