Sunday, May 1, 2011

Paper work

Dear Family and Friends,
Having sort of caught up with the appraisal writing I spent this day bringing the business accounts up to date.  You know how you think oh its just been a month or two since I reconciled and then you really look hard at the books, well the last time I had fully reconciled was November so lets just say there was some data entry to do.  I also went through the bill pile, never a fun thing to do.  Starr was sitting nearby and was very faithful in keeping an eye on me.
I've really tried to eat healthy today.  For breakfast I started with a couple eggs in a bowl with soy milk, then added chopped asparagus, some vege burger and a bit of olive oil.  It turned out really great.  For lunch I had a griller without bread, a chopped tomato and several leaves from a Romain heart with some low fat salad dressing.  It turned out great as well.  I tried some decaf instant coffee but that ended up down the drain.  This afternoon to break up the monotony I made a huge 50 oz or so smoothie but just used lots of fresh strawberries, frozen blue berries, some soy milk, ice and a banana.  It was really refreshing and lasted a long time. Sylvia had found some great straws that are really long enough to use in a very deep cup and it was a pleasant experience sipping on my creation.
During the afternoon I've been getting texts from Jason and Jo as they drove back from a weekend in Yosemite.  They said the falls were just incredible, so full of run off from the snow pack.

Well thats it from here, its time to roll the garbage out and head to bed.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment