Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And some rain did fall.

Oh yes, it decided to really fall just as I arrived at a home in Rio Vista, a little community by the river with a couple subdivisions and many other homes.  I was seeing a two story home that had been updated after a foreclosure.  It was perfect inside and empty which let me do the measuring on the inside instead of in the downpour outside.  Then the thunder and lightning began to hit too, soon the streets were full of running and standing water, sort of fun to experience, one tends to move faster when that happens.

Earlier I had reinspected a home that I had seen last fall.  Now there are interested parties and they hired me to do a fresh appraisal of the property.  I've just completed it and emailed it to the potential buyers, printed a couple copies and that's it for the day.  Of course the color printer needed a new transfer belt, that is an interesting process but its done now.  Of course now it says it needs a drum and that costs an arm and leg too.  Can I ever catch up?

Again the mail came with bills, fliers, trash but NO money.  I know it will come as I've done the work and what lender would not want to quickly pay the appraiser for completed work?

Good night to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment