Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tired but grateful

This will be short, to the point and is being written by a very tired appraiser.

I've just completed a relo from Windsor, a review for Pinole and a driveby for Antioch, today I finally got to work and while I'm tired now I'm feeling much better.  I've pushed fluids all day today and eaten carefully.  Its been a great day, my backside is sore but work has gone out.  Suddenly I have 8 reports on the board to complete and get out the door, how did this happen?  Am I complaining, no way, I'm grateful and thrilled about having some work.

Nikki has probably just arrived at her hotel in San Antonio where she is in work meetings for the week.  So I'll help Steve as much as I can with the kiddos and still keep work going.

So good night one and all,

Love

tim

Happy Fathers day, mine was great, Nikki and family got me a new shirt, its beautiful, very exciting and Jason and Timothy called from Denver this morning so its been a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment