Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Sunday

Well its been a great day, no appraisals written, but its been pretty amazing.

As planned this morning I jumped up and began to wash the motorhome.  Once I was finally through I checked the water in the batteries and then almost as an afterthought I pulled the long dip stick to check the oil, but the problem was, there was NO oil.  I checked it again and again, still no oil.

I drove to town and purchased three quarts of oil, came home and added them one quart at a time and after the third one was in finally something began to show on the end of the dipstick.  I was in shock.  After checking the manual I discovered that the engine was to have 6.4 quarts of oil, no wonder the oil pressure has been acting strange.  So it is a mystery where the oil went or did they not put enough in last oil change?

So I drove to Tracy to my oil changing place and had them do a full blown change.  The found it was a quart low then I got there so that means I had been driving about with just 2.5 quarts of oil.  Surely the Lord protected the engine and led me to check it today.  Being that it is a new engine with only 30,000 miles and no dripping I don't check it.  Well I do now and tonight it is right at the top, where it belongs.

Tomorrow the renters come to pick it up for their trip to the mountains and it is clean and even has oil!

After the motorhome was cared for I worked on the lawn mower but unfortunately the part they sold me is the wrong part so that project did not work out.  Then I started weeding my flowers in the front, what a hassle weeding is but all the weeds are in the trash can and the flowers are smiling again under the moonlight.

So my friends and family,  good night, what kind of week does God have in mind for us?  We are about to find out!

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment