Friday, June 3, 2011

Success

Dear Family and Friends,
wow, what a day!  I left this morning after a breakfast of oatmeal and whole wheat toast.  I arrived early in Lodi and enjoyed inspecting a very nice duplex property and seeing old friends.  Once I was through I set my course for Danville and arrived about 15 minutes late.  The home was lovely and decorated so nicely, landscaping was perfect and all 3,200 sf was perfect.  By the time I had completed that inspection I had slipped behind time wise so once again I allowed the GPS to guide me to the Fremont appointment.  This home had great landscaping, great owners and excellent condition.  This one took a while to find all the comparables but then I drove back to Danville to shoot the comp photos and finally after a bite to eat arrived at home around 8:30.  I think I drove about 300 miles today but with an excellent book to listen to the time passed quickly.  While I had hoped for orders to arrive none came in.

I am thankful for a safe day, for the car functioning perfectly and for the work to do.

Now its the Sabbath and the christian dish is providing excellent programs.  Joyce Myers is just over and she is really good at getting a person to look, to trust and to move by conviction, not feelings.  How is that with you?  Do you live, move, decide to do things by how you feel or by what you know is right?  I know I often am led by feelings, feelings that are very unreliable instead of deeply held convictions.  After thinking that once I arrived at senior citizen status I would have some things behind me I find that is not true at all.  Some battles seem to be with us forever.

I think I'll have the girls for SS in the morning. I sure hope so as its been a few weeks and the girls like SS so much.  We are so fortunate to have excellent teachers who really care about kids.

So good night friend and family,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment