Sunday, June 26, 2011

Long day

Good evening
Its 11:50 and I've just completed the second appraisal and am heading to bed. Tomorrow I have wonderful jury duty, yea, so fun and I'm a great citizen I guess because I'm going to go this time.

Kallie was wonderful last night and this morning, she helped with making breakfast pouring the milk and finding a fork for me to use.  I took her back about 9:40 and then left shortly thereafter for Gilroy.  It was a pleasant trip with a good book keeping my mind busy.  The house was at the top of a hill and had a pebbletec pool sort of in the driveway, very strange place for it.  When I got there no one was home, the agent had promised, oh well.  I measured the outside and went to shoot comparables which took a couple hours. When I came back the property was crawling with cute kids and a very cute mother, a real beauty and she was so sweet.  In spite of the fact that noone had contacted her about my coming she let me do my job.

Then it was time to drive back home which I did arriving at about 5.  I set to work on the two appraisals that had to be done by tomorrow and now I'm completed with them.  Perhaps this means that someday money will come in the mailbox again, I certainly hope so.

Well good night,  its been a very productive day and I so enjoyed helping with Kallie, she was a delight.  She gave as much as I gave her, with her smiles, her ideas, her words and her helping.  Very precious memories.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment