Monday, June 20, 2011

Whew, its a hot one

Good evening,
Finally I'm in the recliner with Starr watching hannity.  I've driven many miles today doing reviews of appraisals.  Its always amazing that people are willing to pay me almost as much to review a report as to the appraiser who did all the hard work in the first place.  Something is very strange about my industry, this is one of those hard times when I'm really busy doing new work while I can't begin to pay bills that must be paid to allow me to keep working, very stressful.

This afternoon the phone rang as I was driving and it was a nurse from Blue Cross.  She was following up on my medical situation and talked for about 20 minutes.  The things she said were very helpful, it was a good visit.

The family that rented my motorhome is back from their mountain adventure.  Unfortunately a thief hit them and took two of my canvas chairs, his favorite mountain bike and who knows what else.  Very sad.  They will bring back the motorhome tomorrow and have said they had a great time, want to rent the coach again.  Nice!

Tonight I'm going to bed early, I have a lot to do tomorrow, going to take the girls to camp and sitter in the morning so Steve can get some things done.  I'll work in creating the reports I've been out there seeing.  Good news is another two reports came in today, one in Brentwood which is always nice, nice and near by.

So sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment