Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mia takes to the piano

This afternoon I was gifted with a very special email from Jo.  It was of Mia sitting at the little piano I gave Timothy.  She was playing the piano, amazing and so cute.  Wish I knew how to attach it here so you all could see it.  So cute and Timothy was looking on from the background.

Just now I've been enjoying an amazing 14 minute UTube that Barbara Lammerding sent.  Totally amazing as this very handicapped young man plays the piano with such skill yet cannot talk much or even know how to hold up 3 fingers, yet he can play in any key, any style and nearly any song anyone asks for from the audience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2jxmhCH1M&feature=player_embedded

Try it and if it works you are in for a treat.

Today has been uneventful.  I had the joy of seeing the girls as they came down this morning, then breakfast and finally the happiness as they were delivered to their places.

I've been cranking on a report today and did some kitchen cleanup, some grocery shopping, attended WW and lost an amazing .4 pound.  Got some new books from the library and ate in a little place in Brentwood where for awhile I was the only patron, a 2 egg senior omelet with fruit bowl.  A perfect little dinner.

This evening I watched the sun set over the lake and now its bed time once again.  Starr did a good job on her dinner today and is grumbling at me for some reason right now, not sure why, don't speak doggie very well.

Good night all,

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment