Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not all days are so good

This one has been nasty.  I worked, some orders came in this afternoon, most with very short turn times, I got home this evening at 9:30 after seeing a property in Antioch at 5:15, then on to Pinole where some idiot crashed in a section of the road that is very narrow due to construction and that wasted another hour.  I was able to do the review and all the photos I needed before coming back, now I'm just hoping that I got everything while I was there.

With growing alarm I am watching bills come in and no money to respond and the credit card that I'm paying off, the one we used for the trips to Boston, hotels, rental cars, flights, that card hits my account every month for $525 but I don't have the money this time to cover it.  Its hard to see a way out of this.  Got to say I'm growing very tired of facing these odds day after day alone.

I am thankful that the Lord saw fit to send some work and while I'll need the money in a month right now there is no cash flow left. 

The bright spot today was picking up Keanna from scrapbooking class.  She had created a really beautiful book during her time there and was thrilled with the class.  She didn't want to hit McDs today so we came home and I made her popcorn, jello, rice milk and she ate her yummy lunch that her parents had sent.  Unfortunately I had to hammer out the $35 review which I could have been enjoying time putting a puzzle together or doing a piano lesson.

Well enough wining, just don't see light at the end of this tunnel.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment