Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday report

Dear Friends and Family,

Starr is enjoying a moment by the radiant heater supplied by George and Yvonne many years ago. In spite of hind legs that no longer work properly she still moves around, finds the water and food and enjoys a snack once in a while.  She loves to go in the car or motorhome and crys when she does not get to go.

This has been a rainy day here in Northern Cal.  So much rain for so late in the year but this should silence those who are always harping at us for taking showers, etc.  I just love do gooders telling others what to do.  Like burning my little wood stove.  I like to light it up when I feel like it, it has all the stuff that scrubs the smoke, not saying you can't smell it but I happen to like it.  So does Starr.

I've been careful today about what I'm putting into the system.  Oatmeal, whole wheat bread, tomatoes, good soup and lots of water and yummy coffee.  So far this evening I've stayed out of the kitchen.  In the morning I do the kiddo duty at 7 am so need to head to bed soon.

Had a delightful surprise this afternoon when there was a knock at the back door.  George and Yvonne were out driving, had enjoyed lunch at Streets of Brentwood, our version of a shopping center and dropped in for a minute.  That was a great surprise.

I've finished one report today and am well into the second one.  I'll have to complete the second one after the kiddos in the morning.  This morning when I rolled out I strapped on the tennis shoes long ago provided by Roger and Carol and rode for 30 minutes on the tred mill.  That was a great way to start the day.

If you are not doing some exercise I just want to mention that in spite of my being so overweight I still really feel better all day when I exercise.  Find something you really enjoy and then do it as often as you can.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment