Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The exciting world of kiddos

Dear Family and Friends

This morning started with 30 minutes on the tred mill, a quick cool shower and then breakfast of oatmeal.  I picked up the girls and then delivered Keanna to dance camp in Brentwood and Kallie to school.  Then back home to jam out a $35 review for a Lodi property, then back to Brentwood to pick up Keanna.  In between I moved the child seats from the bug to the civic putting a large towel underneath to catch the various things that get dropped from time to time.
Once I had Keanna on board we went to McDonalds for a happy meal, then to Taco Bell for a little burrito and then back home to work.  Keanna was outstanding at letting me work.

My world sort of fell apart when it took over 2 hours to email out a review that should have taken an hour from start to finish.  It was after 4 when the review finally made its way through the AI softward maze and to the reviewers but then they found some wrong comments and it took three more times before I finally got it right. 

We drove down and picked up Kallie, she was thrilled to see her sister and showed her around the room, then the girls proceeded to tear up the house playing while I worked.  At 6:30 I stopped and made them dinner which turned out really great.  After they ate they ignored my plea to pick up their stuff and I took them home to their tired but happy father.

I drove back and waited while working for the motorhome to return.  It did and the couple that rented it had so much fun, they want to rent it again next year for the same time period.  They are really fun and we talked longer than we should have.

Now I'm back inside and will have to restart my work at 6 in the morning.  Tomorrow I have a couple appraisals to do in the field, one in Union city and then next in Turlock.  I'm hoping that the temperature will drop off for tomorrow.  Its been brutal here today, Steve's device said 106 was the high point.  I was very comfortable in my office and Starr stayed by my side.

Another day without any money in the mail, several important things must be paid, I'm praying for a miracle.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment