Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An enjoyable day

When Keanna comes to visit its always a fun day!

This morning as soon as my feet hit the carpet I was moving fast, I had lots of stuff to get written, an appraisal appointment to prepare for and its been non stop all day.  Must be interesting to work where you are required to take breaks, I'm sure I do take them from time to time but it just does not seem like it.

At 10 I was in Brentwood at the 55 and over community called Summerset.  Its a great place to visit and to live, would not mind ending up there myself.  Today after I got through the security gates and pulled up in front of the little duet unit I found the garage door open, sort of surprising because it was raining.  I rang the bell but there was no answer, then I knocked and finally I called only to discover that they had forgotten and were having a break job on their mom's car.  In a minute they called back and told me to just go ahead and inspect.  So that is what I did, quickly went through the interior, got my photos and then went to shoot the comp photos.  Little 1,000 sf duet with single car garage is worth about $195,000 now.  How times change things.

After I completed my work I drove by Starbucks and got a skinny mocha with peppermint, oh it is good and I stretched it out over 2 hours.  On the way home I drove by the new little grocery store in town.  What fun, I found fresh corn, cheap tomatoes, a little loaf of wheat bread, good cottage cheese and then headed home.  As I neared home I remembered that I had some cash on me so I stopped at the local fresh produce stand.  They had the most beautiful strawberries and they taste so good.  I got two baskets and only have about one basket left now.  So good.

Nikki texted me about 11 asking I wanted to bring Keanna and have lunch with her at Strawhat. So that is what we did.  She works so close that she can meet us for lunch and still be back in time to work.  Now that is a nice blessing.

Keanna did a great job with her homework this afternoon, then she played on the computer and watched a little bit of her programs.

Nikki and Kallie arrived at 4:30 and that was a fun time as Kallie tried to wear out the door bell, picked some roses from my beautiful front yard and generally just had fun.

Once they were on their way I settled down to work some more and I've just completed a report from San Anselmo now on a little 770 sf home with a value of $400,000.  Location is truely the key.

Well the greatest news today was a call from Jason, he called to share the good news that Jo was offered a job yesterday.  She is delighted and will be working with some incredibly nice people.  Thank you Lord for finding jobs for my precious ladies.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment