Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good evening

Well I'm told I've missed the last two nights.  Sorry to say but I was unaware that I had missed, that's how tired I was and how out of it.  I'm probably not on a good path at this point but I'll be getting blood work done soon at Kaiser and then I'll have a better idea of where I stand.

One thing had happened, one of my meds ran out and I didn't realize it as I take so many.  Once I discovered that it was missing I picked up a new prescription today.  I worked with Steve this morning on a house in Pittsburg and then had lunch with Nikki.  Then I headed to Mountain House to see a house and at that house I discovered my measuring wheel had failed.  I started out measuring one wall and found it to be 58 feet long, later I measured it again and it had shrunk to 49 feet, then the next time it was 51 feet.  Now that is a problem!  So I started checking other walls and found they ranged from 15 to 20 feet.  So just now I've ordered two new wheels from two different sources just to be safe.  No wonder I've been struggling with the sketches at my desk trying to make them come out right.  What a terrible shock.

Well I'm heading to bed soon, I'm beat and totally worn out.  Somehow I need to discover some more energy.  I'm so thankful for an excellent work supply, now to get it done on time!

I would like to continue to seek your prayers for our family.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment