Sunday, April 8, 2012

Short and sweet

Good evening
I'm sliding on out of here soon.  I'm even more sore now than last night.  Using the rototiller I worked up my garden spot and have some Marigolds in now and a few other flowers.  Moving is difficult and getting up and down is not fun.

Ken and LeAnn took pity on my and brought out some wonderful desert this evening,  a nice break from planting flowers and tilling the soil.

I napped in my chair, had waffles from breakfast and had a lazy day.  I enjoyed shopping for the flowers and put down something that kills the seeds of weeds before they start growing again.  See I can learn new things thanks to  Steve who clued me in.

Well here is hoping for a good week,

love to all

Tim

The photo shows us on our way to the park on Sabbath morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment