Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun day

I would like to know why I am feeling so well today, what has changed and given me new energy?  Could be some good things happening!  Could be enough rest!

This morning started off with my jumping up before the alarm went off, then quickly down to make Oatmeal and Stripples.  After that I went to work and finished up a report, logged yet another report and then got all of the 11 orders scheduled, a first for me.  I wrote up another report and shipped it out and then did research for Castro Valley and Oakley.

Castro Valley turned out to be a cute little place with a nice older lady, sharp and friendly.  Then it was on to Oakley which is located in East county near where I live.  The traffic was unbelieveable but taking back roads I made it, used my electronic lockbox key and inspected the large home.  I felt myself beginning to slow as I worked and once the comps were shot I really wilted.  Grabbed a bean burrito at Taco Bell and drove home.  Its been a warm day, for me the first day of work with shorts, felt good and the new wheel is so precise.  Its a pleasure to use.  While moving things in the garage last night I located another wheel, not sure why its there as it seems to work properly.  Oh the many surprises one finds in the garage.

Now its time to finish up another report and get it shipped out and then head to bed.  I am so thankful for God's blessings.  One very nice blessing was a cell phone call this afternoon from Dr. George.  He was calling to encourage me to keep digging in the boxes in the garage, seems the video tapes we shot on a trip to Israel long ago are still in one of the many boxes in the garage.  George and I shot those tapes and he can edit them into something worth watching providing I can find them and providing that they are still good after so long in the hot and cold garage.  We will cross our fingers.

Well good night to each and every one of you.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment