Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Keanna and Kallie take turns visiting

Good evening,

Before long I will be asleep as I slept poorly last night, perhaps the two glasses of diet coke did have an effect!

This afternoon I picked up Keanna and we met Nikki at Strawhat for lunch specials.  The food was so good and its always enjoyable to catch up with what is going on in their busy lives.

Then Nikki went to meet with Kallie's teachers for a parent teacher conference.  Keanna did her homework which is now so far beyond me that I can only shake my head, they have new ways of solving old problems.  She was able to download a new addition of Angry Birds so enjoyed that.

Later Nikki brought Kallie and I offered to keep her here while Nikki and Keanna went to swim team, little Keanna swims outdoors in a cold pool, brrr.  I fed Kallie and she played, we rented a movie about the easter bunny which I ended up watching with her, very cute.  I made her a waffle, she had soy milk, jello and other things.  I've just returned from taking her home.  She stated about an hour ago, I've been here a long time, even after the sun went down and the moon came out.  She is a bright kid and so enjoyable.  They are both a hoot to have around and certainly the day takes on a different hue when they are aboard.

Now bed and early to Saint Helena to do a driveby of a nice place.  I have the report prewritten so once I get back tomorrow I'll be able to finish it up and ship it out.  I want to impress this new client.  I'm amazed at the prices, between $720,000 and $3,200,000.  Wow, pricey stuff.

Well for now I'm giving it up, still fighting to manage the blood sugar levels, not so good today.  Pretty discouraged over how it is going.

We could all use your prayers,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment