Monday, April 16, 2012

Less than stellar day

Good evening
Up early, showered and on the road on time, arrived in Orinda to find no one home, no one answered the phone, message machine full so entire morning was a bust.  The I drove back, had lunch in Antioch, arrived at Kaiser on time only to be told my appointment was next Monday, bummer big time.

Drove home and did some office work, chased elusive comparables, tried to solve conditions but finally got to do something productive, took Keanna to eat and then to swim class so Nikki could get some more work done.

Now back home to discover that my savings account no longer shows when I go online with my bank, bummer as I need to move money over tonight, savings account has disappeared from the banking site, first time ever this has happened and tonight is when I need to move money.  What is going on?

So I think I'm going to go to bed, its something I can still do well, sleep!

Love to all and more than ever we could use your prayers.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment