Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello from Chucky Cheese!

I'm here watching the girls have a fun time. The salad was really good and the pizza so tasty. You get lots of tokens and then the kids enjoy playing all the games. Lots of fun.
Earlier in the day I had blood work done at kaiser. This time I did not feel the stick. Pretty amazing.
I was working up a report and discovered that my measuring wheel was so bad that I could not do the sketch. I ended up driving back to mt house where I discovered just far off I was. That blew an hour. At least it is right now!
Tomorrow morning is the Easter egg hunt at the park. The girls love it and often the Easter bunny shows up. A kodak moment!
This morning after kaiser I visited the Rv store. We r all set to have it repaired April 26th.
Might be nice to get it fixed up for summer.
Here's hoping that you will have a blessed Easter weekend!
Love,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment