Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great Day

Good evening,

Just ended doing data entry for my business account, catching up from August on,  I really thought I had downloaded all of this but can't locate it.

Took the girls to SS in Tracy today, they were angels, then we went to lunch at Olive Garden, angels again, then I allowed them to spend some time at the dollar store, they love it and each selected three things, made great choices, Keanna selected glue sticks for school, pencils and a drawing pad, Kallie picked a little book, a little horse.

Once I dropped the girls off I've rested and enjoyed the day,  This evening Ray surprised me with some of the mocha I love that I usually buy at CostCo, he found it without sugar and it tastes great.  That is a nice addition to my life.

This evening I've tried to watch the movie Titanic and work but I just can't do it, I get glued to the little TV on my desk and stop entering data.

Tomorrow morning I'm up early and driving down to join Pam at breakfast, its a fund raiser at her school in Hollister.  I know a long ways to drive for pancakes and eggs but it will be great to see Pam again and catch up with her and her busy life there.

Sending love to all especially my precious family,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment