Monday, April 30, 2012

Keanna turns 9

Dear Family and Friends,
It was a happy dinner tonight at UNOs as we celebrated Keanna's big day.  She received some nice things, enjoyed her meal and reading her cards.  One special note was a card from Kallie that she signed herself, not bad for a 3 year old.  On the way home she demonstrated that she could count up to about 30 now, another nice milestone.

I've been very busy today, this evening I've just emailed out the 4th report I've written today.  I'm getting quicker at these as the pressure builds.  I've also received many orders today so I will be very busy the rest of the week.

In the morning the motorhome goes in for its repairs.  Its time to get it in shape again.

Sending love to all, great to hear from Art and Pam this evening, how fun to be in touch with great people.

Jason called to say he is doing pretty well, very sore but managing to keep moving.  He is bummed that he made it to 22 miles, I'm thrilled that he made it to 22 miles and is OK afterwards.

Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment