Tuesday, April 9, 2013

16 hour day, tired but home safely

Dear Family and Friends,

Started at 6:30 this morning and its now 10:52.  Been to Tracy, then Livermore, then Fremont and lastly San Jose.  At San Jose the owner was a young lady who is a programmer for the Disney Company.  she creates apps for phones.  What an interesting lady and so pleasant.  Her condo was on the 4th floor, had a great view and was in a project that used to be a Del Monte Cannery years ago.  Near the HP stadium where the sharks play it is situated right next to the commuter trains.  Has a full gym, secured parking garage, Bike storage and is totally modern.  Nice way to end the day.

Since I was so near to downtown I drove the few blocks and ate at the Spaghetti Factory, now I'm finally home and so ready to crash.

Jessy wrote up 4 today and prepared a deposit, logged new orders.  Tomorrow evening she begins her adventure to Australia and for 10 days I'll be on my own.  I'm thrilled for her.

So good night all,

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment