Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Is this summer already?

Dear Family and Friends,

Its once again bed time, seems to happen often.  Had the chance to talk to Nikki, Jason, Jerry and by email Jo today.  Steve is slammed with work which is both a blessing and a curse.

I've been cranking out work today and setting up orders.  Jessy was able to be awake enough to come in this afternoon and she cranked out a lot of work, got the office up to date in one afternoon's work.  Pretty amazing.  She loved Australia.

I guess it was warm out today, other than short little breaks between hours of desk work I've been in my air conditioned office all day and I'm so thankful not to have to try to do deskwork in a hot room.  The little AC just cranks out the cool air hour after air and along with a ceiling fan it is comfortable.

So I'm through for the day, sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment