Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Eating at Golden Corral in Tracy

Oh are we ever full.  There are many reasons not to go there, most of all there are so many good things to eat, just to easy to keep going back for more.  Has anyone ever eaten there and behaved?

Today has been another day of production and frustration too.

I worked all morning creating appraisals and then at about 11:30 we left for a Danville appointment.  It had taken over an hour before I finally even located the property as it was brand new.  The order said refi but everything I found said new tract by Shapell.  Once we arrived I found a pretty amazing mess.

One month ago a family had purchased a new home from Shapell in Danville.  They purchased it with cash, then left the country for a trip.  They had used a local agent to assist them and she was kind enough to meet me to let me in so i could do an appraisal so they could get a loan to repay themselves for the cash they had spent, after all it was over $800,000.

So the agent I met was to let me inside, only problem she had lost the key somewhere and could not let me in.  So the trip was a total waste of time.  We recovered over lunch at Burger King and then drove to a home I've seen before in Concord.  Got to say the owner is an incredible lady and I enjoyed every minute catching up with her about her life and plans.  The house is perfect and after we shot the comps we drove home via Marsh Creek Road through Clayton.  Its a beautiful canyon drive on a twisty two lane road.

Once home I quickly settled in to complete an appraisal that was due today.  Jessy had it ready even to adding in the comp photos this time, wow I was impressed.

Once I was completed with that one Jerry and I drove to Tracy and dined at the Golden Corral, then proceeded to waddle out, so much good food.  Now we are back home and I'm preparing to finish up another appraisal and Jerry is checking out whats on TV.

So guess I'd better get back to it,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment