Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back from the mini vacation

Well last night was just perfect, well as perfect as it can be when you are with your brother and not some hot chick.  We enjoyed the spa and the stars and fell asleep each watching our own TVs in different ends of the motorhome.  But by morning things had changed outside.  Our balmy evening had changed to steady rain and it beat on the motorhome hard and fast this morning.  I got a bit wet when unhooking all the cables and hoses so we could begin our trip home.

We drove in the rain most of the way home and found the trip to be very enjoyable, 72 miles exactly from my front driveway, what fun.

Once home I set to work to catch up and this afternoon we drove to our 4 pm appointment only to find no one was there so we drove on to the next appointment and that one worked, we also inspected a property where the deck was old and had to be removed, I needed to confirm that it had been removed which I did.  Oh the agent is sweet for that property, I had Jerry check and she is wearing no rings!  But I'm afraid she is far too young.

This evening we went to Boardwalk here in Discovery Bay for a very good dinner.

Now we are home enjoying the last evening before Jerry has to leave in the morning.  He will drive the 300 miles back tomorrow having left me with enough wood to heat my place for a very long time.

We have had a great time, my tomatoes are planted perfectly and are looking great out there.  He is quite a worker and a perfectionist too.

so good night all,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment