Friday, April 19, 2013

All weeks do come to an end, some just seem to take longer to get there

Good evening

So today was a shorter one in the field.  9 am found me locally inspecting a home in nearby Lakeshore, a gated community.  The house was fine and there was a very nice lady who was kind enough to show me the home, her mom rents there.  On site was a great black lab, what a great dog, he just wanted to have fun and have someone throw the ball for him.  The really terrific lady was there in spite of her father in law passing away at 2 am.  I would sure have understood if she had begged off the appointment.  Very nice lady.

Then is was to the bank to make a much needed deposit and then back on the road for San Ramon.  Now San Ramon is about an hour away and I was able to arrive on time.  This was a home where my clients parents had lived until recently when they both eventually died.  The home was located in a golf and country club and was a really nice single story home with court setting.  I was there to do a historical appraisal, it was a referral from a local accountant Dale.  Seems the estate needs an appraisal determining the value as of the day of death, in this case a couple months ago.  Since I do them all the time this one was standard and I was paid on the spot.

From there it was a chance to have lunch, I found Nations and had a Harvester, something Clea introduced me to long ago.  Its a great vege burger and it really hit the spot.

I then drove to Hayward and since I was arriving early I shot the comps first.  Then at 2 I conducted the inspection of 4 units.  Once I was finished I headed home for awhile.

All in all it was a great day, its been a challenging week but I've accomplished a lot.  This morning an email arrived from Jessy, all the way from Australia.  It was short and to the point, Tim I love it here and I've decided to stay...........  oh boy I was afraid of that but then she added, decided to stay a couple extra days so she is flying home on Monday.  She is having a wonderful time and I'm thrilled for her.

Hope that your weekend will be great for you.  God wants you to renew your connection to your family, love them, play with them and treasure them.

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment