Sunday, April 7, 2013

Well its a late one tonight

So sorry to all of you who tend to stay up until I've written.

Jason, Mia and Timothy spent last night and Mia made it all the way through the night without waking, a blessing to Jason.

This morning we had breakfast at Big Als a local place, then came back to put the recharged battery in the little boat and we took it around the island, quite a little trip.  It was a nice morning, not too warm but not really chilly either.  We were up very near to geese and ducks and the kids liked that.

Eventually Jason loaded up all the things and the kids and we stopped by Steve and Nikki's.  They are doing so remodeling of their back yard with both of them hard at work, even the kids were helping as kids do.

I managed to inspect two properties this afternoon which was unusual for Sunday but went well.  One needs to be delivered in the morning to the client, its a $450 rush.

Right now its bed time and I send my thanks for your friendship and love,

I've got to get the blood sugar under control, its been terrible this weekend and I forgot to take my pills this morning, a very bad thing to happen.

Sending love,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment