Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Total change

So this morning we went to Sabbath School, Keanna went to her special program and Kallie went to hers.  The room was full of little ones and Kim did a good job with the program.

After a quick stop at the Dollar Tree for some much needed junk we drove to Olive Garden where we had a interesting lunch.  After which I took the little princesses home.  I learned that Steve was going to be working on the new play structure so I changed clothes and went back.  We opened the 6 huge boxes and found hundreds of pieces of wood, we learned that each piece had a number stamped into the end in black letters or numbers.

We started the building process and were making slow progress, after a couple hours several of the neighbors came to visit and help and they were great.  I think they are still working on it now at 10:30 with flood lights and screw guns blazing.  It will be beautiful when completed and the kids will love it for years.  When finished there will be a large above ground pool with full sand filter, a fort with slide and climbing wall, a tether ball and more.  Wow it will be great.

Nikki made cottage cheese loaf this evening and with mashed pototoes and lima beans, what a delicious meal.  When I left everyone was eating and building and a good time was being had by all.

It was a very special afternoon and I was honored to be included.

Tomorrow I'm back out seeing properties and writing up appraisals once I get home.  I'm in Brentwood at 10 and Concord at noon, then home to enjoy the quiet privilege of writing up reports.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment