Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jessy is back in full force

How nice to have a stack of nearly completed reports on my desk this evening.  Wow that girl can crank them out and seems to enjoy doing it as well.

This morning I ventured over to San Leandro to see a home where both mom and dad have moved to assisted living and since they are no longer there their reverse mortgage comes to an end.  What a journey through memory lane for the son who showed me through the house.  He grew up there and had many little helpful comments explaining the house.

This evening I inspected a local property, so nice, pool, brick patio, clean interior with updating, just the kind of place one likes to see.

Well the weekend is coming soon and after an afternoon trip to Redwood city to see a place I'll be officially through for the week.  Today's mail was very nice to me so the house payment is made once again.  Got to be thankful for little things,   like money.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment