Saturday, April 20, 2013

Faithful friend

There is one special moment that takes place every Sabbath morning.  Right after Sabbath School is over and we are preparing to leave the children's room we find Dr. George standing there with his arms out wide, giving Keanna and Kallie a hug, me to if I happen to be near by.  George has been a real friend to the Tracy SDA church for many years, he and Yvonne have stood strong for the church, for the school and for the people that make up the church.  Church families cannot thrive without special people who watch over things and look out for the good of the church.  George is such a man and I treasure seeing him week after week.  The kids love him and know he loves them.  Right now I'm looking forward to seeing he and Yvonne at the campout that is coming up.

Today Kallie and I went to church, Kallie and her mom went to Brentwood to sign up for Soccer season that is coming soon.

Nikki and Steve have left and are at the Giants game in SF, then to Half Moon Bay and tomorrow on a whale watching trip.  Tonight I have Kallie and Keanna here with me and Kallie has already gone to bed, hopefully to sleep and Keanna will go later as she is eating popcorn and relaxing.

This evening we went to UNO's for dinner and our good friend and neighbor Lois came with us.  The food was delightful and we had a good time.  I'm also trying to figure out how to remove the old kitchen faucet and replace it with a new one.  Right now I'm stuck trying to find a way to remove the old one and so far I've not hit the right U tube demonstration on how to remove it.  The piece that appears to be holding it in is so rusted that I can't see any screws that hold things in place.  But it will come out one way or the other.

Sending love to all this evening,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment