Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nice spring day spent in the boring office.

Were it not for KDFC coming through the speakers it would be really boring here in the office.  With much more work to handle than I can manage things get depressing as the hours fly by.

This morning at started the day at a local home, a beautiful one, that is the center of a divorce dispute, each side certainly has their own understanding of the stakes involved.

These kind of appointments are always somewhat emotionally charged.  This time I was inspecting the home and creating an appraisal for the wife who no longer lives in the home, the husband had it appraised several years ago when values were much lower.  Yet he was very kind and helpful as I inspected, a perfect gentleman which I really appreciated.  The property was really nice with a huge pool and everything in good condition.  Oh how love goes wrong sometimes, so sad to witness and remember when my own folks did their divorce thing so many years ago.  For those who think a divorce will not effect the children, wrong, it will.  I know sometimes it cannot be avoided and sometimes it is the best thing but the children will have their world shattered no matter how carefully it is handled.

My life right now is sort of in an uproar.  No matter what I do my blood sugar numbers are terrible.  Last night I used some short acting insulin  and it seemed to help as my number was 151 this morning.  I had one bowl of cherrios with soy milk and a few strawberries and hours later the number was 229, that I don't get.  Later in the day just before dinner it was 239.  So at this point I'm pretty much afraid to eat anything, sure takes the joy out of life.

Work wise I miss Jessy a lot.  I'm trying to make sense out of the huge number of orders I currently have active on the board,  Its just unbelieveable how many orders have come in in the last few days.

Oh well, I do what I can and then I sleep.  One nice thing is I have dozens of flowers and flowering shrubs in the front yard right now.  It is very beautiful and I have LeAnn to thank as she trimmed the roses and sort of got them into shape and now they bloom so beautifully, plus the lilacs and the glads, wow I love color and growing things.

Saying good night now, love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment