Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jessy leaves town and Tim is left to crank out reports

So as I write Jessy is in the air heading for Australia, running far away from work to play.  How dare she.

So glad that she gets to travel at her age, soon life will come crashing in.  Meanwhile I'm buried with new orders.  I've been setting them up this evening and making some appointments.

This morning I woke to a blood sugar of just 151, not to bad but the rest of the day its been over 200 and for breakfast all I had was steel cut oats.  There has to be an answer but I'm sure not finding it yet.

Tomorrow morning I'm seeing a house for a divorce.  So sad when people are so estranged after once loving each other.  I'm working for the wife and seeing the house that the husband is living in, he was very nice about making the appointment so lets hope it goes smoothly. 

I received a phone call today from an attorney letting me know I won't have to testify next week in court about an appraisal I did in 2002.  I was not looking forward to that experience, I really hate being on the stand in court, talk about being very visible and the questions really rip into you, not a good experience.

Ray is here at the moment as his printer is not working and he is very busy so he is using mine.  As soon as he jets I'm back writing yet one more report tonight before giving up and going to bed. 

Keanna came today and she is becoming such a nice young lady.  She reads everyplace she goes, just like her mother did and she does her homework faithfully every day.  I'm so very proud of all my little ones, everyone different and everyone precious.

Well sending love to all,
\
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment