Thursday, April 18, 2013

Very thankful to have this done over

Dear Family and Friends,
I rolled out at 6:30, showered and ate cherrios and a banana.  Then it was to work

At 8:45 I loaded all the appraisal files in the briefcase, started the car and headed out.

At 10:25 I arrived at the first home but on the way the GPS did its final act, it died and no restarting would get it going.  So I found my way to the first house with the phone mapping program.  I was only 1/2 mile from a CostCo so I raced there and fought the crowds, purchased a new GPS and tore open the package with a knife I carry in the car.  Then it was on to a second appointment on 69th street, then it was shoot the comps and head back and shoot the comps for the first appraisal.  Then it was Union city to shoot photos of CO detectors, then it was Pleasanton to see a townhome, then it was Dublin to shoot two new comps for a value appeal, then it was back to Oakland to see a property at 3:30, then it was on to Martinez where I arrived early enough so I shot the comps first.

That home was really special with a huge waterfall in the downsloping back yard.  Then it was on to Pittsburg where I reinspected for a big hole in the ground.  Now its nicely filled in with safe dirt.  Then it was a mad race to Bethel Island to do a driveby and shot the photos in twilight.

Now I'm home after filling the car with diesel.

To say I'm tired would be gross understatement.  To say I'm on the way to bed would be obvious.

Sending love to all, how we need each others prayers in these very troubling times.  Oh how good to see Jesus.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment