Friday, April 5, 2013

Jerry heads home to Weed

Well this has been a day of transitions.  This morning Jerry and I got up and had breakfast.  He then loaded up and left for Weed, I left for Oakley where I saw a house for an estate.

Afterwards I came back the office where Jessy was hard at work.  Soon Jessy left for her friends bar in Benicia where she was going to enjoy a Giants game.  She is an avid Giants fan.  What fun,

This afternoon I headed over to Danville to see a property I already had visited but did not see before.  I could not get in since the agent had lost the key.  This time I finally got in and it was what I expected, a boring home that cost a lot of money.

This evening Jason and kiddos are visiting.  Its great to see them and this evening we had dinner out.  The kiddos are really great and were so much fun.  Tomorrow morning we'll take at least one cousin with us to church, Kallie and perhaps Keanna will come to.  We will help fill up Sabbath School with family.

So tonight I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment