Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Excellent Sunday

Life is very interesting, this morning I woke before the 7 am alarm in spite of going to bed late last night.  The blood numbers were pretty good and the steel cut oats and banana for breakfast along with a boiled egg was a great start.

I worked doing research and at 9:35 I left for an appointment in Brentwood. The owner had called me having been referred by someone in Brentwood.  He was a person that was unhappy about his neighbor and was considering selling his home because of it.  But what he collected was the interesting part.  His home was filled with fossils of every description including teeth from huge creatures, lots of petrified wood and other artifacts. 

I tell you I never know what I'm about to see when I enter a home, this was a new one for me.  He paid me in cash, I came home and wrote the report and emailed it to him immediatelly.  Felt good but of course there are lots of other ones that are not yet finished, not so good.

From Brentwood I drove to Concord to a property located near the Naval Weapons area.  The people have lived in the home renting it for years and are now buying it.  What a great place! 

Then it was back home to work the rest of the day, both of the ones I saw today are completed and shipped to the lenders.  Felt real good.

Now its bed time and the wind is blowing, up to 13 miles per hour says my weather station.  Feels like more really.

So lets make this a good week, one with some joy here and there!

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment