Monday, April 22, 2013

Quitting time

With joy 10 pm approaches and thats when I quit, if I push it later I'm ususally sorry as the mistakes increase and the red eyes set in.

Today I started off by seeing something local at 8 am.  Then I dropped by another place to confirm that its completed, it is so I could send that reinspection to the lender.

Then it was back to the office to work.  Its been a warm one but my little AC just cranks away in the office so I'm been comfortable.  The mail man was nice to me today and some money came so I ventured out to make deposits and satisfy the bank's needs for money.

For lunch I set out to be healthy, I had a lot of green beans, some pintos, a griller and a cut up tomato.  This evening I had a whole wheat torilla with beans and chedder cheese with more tomato.

I'm enjoying having a faucet in the kitchen that no longer drains water all over and under the sink.  Its fun to make little steps of progress.

Tomorrow I'm off to see four properties but I may have planned them too close.  We will see how the day progresses.

Sending love to all, what a great evening. I took a break to step onto the back deck and sun was setting, the breezes were nice and I wish I could have stayed and enjoyed some time there. 

Jessy called from LA this morning, she flew all night and was pretty jet lagged.  She promised to come in on Wednesday and it will be great to have her help again.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment