Sunday, April 21, 2013

We survived the sleep over

Good evening

After an interesting weekend I'm getting ready to head to bed.  Its been hot here all day and its warm even now in the evening.

Kallie and Keanna spent the night last night, Kallie went right to bed and slept through the night.  Keanna went later but woke later this morning.  I made Belgium Waffles this morning, pasta for lunch, Kallie made her own sandwich, at 4 years old that pretty good.

They are pretty amazing girls, very intense and often battling it out they are a real hoot to try to keep up with.  I love them so much and I'm very glad they are back with their parents tonight, parents who know how to keep them safe and sound.

Sounds like Nikki and Steve had a good time on their trip, enjoyed the game last night and arrived back late this afternoon.  We were at the park briefly this morning and they watched some TV shows, Kallie rested up as she is not feeling all that well.

I managed to complete about 3 reports today and I'm going to be in most of tomorrow so I can continue to write things up.

The weekend has passed and now its back to work once again.  I'm very thankful that the time with the girls went well, that the kitchen faucet is now completed.  When I went to bed last night I had been unable to complete removing the old faucet but this morning in better light and with a lot of thought during the night I got it removed in just a few minutes, then assembling the new one took only a few minutes and now it works perfectly, feels good.

So sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment