Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A great day

Good evening family and friends,

so goes another good day.  I was able to obtain several new orders today for which I praise God.  I was able to write up reports and ship them out, I was able to do research and actually see a property in Tracy this evening.  It was one of those situations where I just took extra time, the owner lost her husband 6 years ago and needed to share her story one more time.  As I listened actively I could sure relate.  What, it took an extra 20 minutes, time I think is well worth it and she knows someone understands tonight.

On the way home I detoured to Olive Garden for soup and salad, do you know if you avoid an expensive drink, water is free that the whole meal only comes to about $12 and what a great meal it is.  Just eat at a table at the bar so no waiting, great service, both the As and Giants were playing.  What is not to like!

On a personal level my friend is doing well with her struggle to leave her home country and come for a visit.  We never know exactly what is next by way of challenges but we think the way is now clear.  We ask that you invite God to lead in our lives, there is no safer place than in God's will.

I enjoy speaking to my friends and I know Art and Connie would always appreciate your prayers for them to as they battle health issues.  In fact we all end up with health challenges from time to time and God knows Art and Connie very well.

I'm sending love to all, one thing about learning about God is that He loves in a powerful manner that goes far beyond our selfish attempts at loving like He does.  God's love is so powerful and reaches into our very hearts.  There is so much we need to learn about loving like God loves.  I think we will study the subject for eternity.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment