Saturday, June 21, 2014

A great Sabbath

This morning started with a 3.2 mile walk in the brisk morning.  As I walked I got to speak to my close friend and that continued as I had breakfast on the back deck with the geese and ducks swimming by on the lake. We had a delightful morning talking about very practical things like going to church, eating healthy things, our swimming prowess, neither of us swim well it seems.

Later I drove to the Tracy church and heard Allison speak.  What a great sermon and a very good presentation too.  Unfortunately I was a bit sleepy.  For lunch I met Nikki and the girls at the Pittsburg Olive Garden and that was the high point of the day. Just as I was through with lunch my friend came back on the line and we chatted until it was 11:45 for her and past her bedtime.  How I enjoy time spent with such a good friend.

This afternoon I've laid low and rested some, then this evening I moved my postage stamp sized lawn and this evening did a bit of grocery shopping.  Now its bedtime and I'm asking that you join me in prayer that God will guide in our affairs tomorrow so that the right things will happen according to Gods design.  We only want His will to take place.

Now I'm telling all good night, love to you each.


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment