Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another day

I fully expected to be past the living alone stage of my life but my friend is stuck in a little London Hotel room tonight, one missing document kept her from her final destination but it is to be supplied at about 1 am our time in the morning so I am in hopes she can complete her journey tomorrow.  Please join me in praying that God will help her make her destination in SF.

I made the best of the day seeing a property in Brentwood that was a perfect as a property could be, then on to Oakland to see a property that was a bad as a property could be and still be liveable.  Oh my it was rough and on a very busy street in a high crime area.  Then it was back to the office to deal with issues, set up 4 new orders (yes) and write reports.

This afternoon I was able to help my friend find a room and we had a chance to talk quite a bit.  She is discouraged but still has faith that God is guiding in our lives.  That faith is very important to us both.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment