Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Solid day

Not all days follow the same trajectory and this one certainly has not.  I was awake much of the night dealing with phone calls and issues but by mid day things settled down.  I had two appraisals to do, one in Tracy this morning and one in Antioch at noon.  Both were decent properties and I enjoyed both.

Then it was back to the office but when I discovered a check in the mail I took it down for deposit, better in the bank than on my desk.

No matter what takes place I've been sticking to my routine of waking and walking about 6, my three miles and no matter what takes place I've been living on salads and good foods so the weight has not taken off, in fact it is down.  My stress level has been high for the last two weeks as personal challenges have had be ironed out but I think that is finally turning a final corner in the morning when my friend leaves London for San Francisco and my waiting arms.

This evening as I work I have the classical station playing through my Bose speakers and my computer, its great music and I feel like I know the announcers personally I 've heard them for so long.  I know much of the music they play now by heart and can recognize it when it comes on.

Well now its time to go back to work.  Please pray for my friends safety tomorrow as she flies for 11 hours across the pond.  We want to be in God's hands always.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment