Thursday, June 12, 2014

We need your prayers please.

If you are a praying person I am asking you to ask God for guidance and help for me and my friend Ellen.  We have encountered significant obstacles to her getting here, at the moment she is stuck in London for the 3rd day and by morning she should be allowed to board a plane for SF.  Please ask God to guide us through all the issues surrounding her migration to the US.  I am aware of all the questions that exist about this kind of union and am attempting to deal with them internally.  I am an emotional person so find this process very difficult to handle.

I know God knows all and can help with anything and I ask for His help many times a day right now, even more than usual.

I've been able to dive into appraisal work and have accomplished quite a bit today, I am very thankful for the work that is coming in and I'm trying to get it seen in spite of how I feel inside.  I have continued to do my walking and am being very careful with what I eat, drinking even more water than usual but the lack of sleep and the stress is taking its toll on me.  I've not been this happy and relaxed in a relationship for years and at the same time the lack of being able to spend time together has made some parts of the relationship difficult to fully understand.

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.  If she can make it onto the plane tomorrow and arrive in the city then we have accomplished a great deal.  If she continues to be delayed there will be a point where we have to just give up, it is not meant to be.

I know it is much easier to just not care deeply about someone but when you end up caring a lot, up to 5 hours of togetherness a day, then to think of giving up is very hard to accept.

So God is our friend, He believes in love and relationships and He has blessed us dozens of times with answers to questions we have had.  Its an amazing list of times when we both feel He has helped us directly so neither of us is willing to give up now.

Thank you for your prayers,

Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment