Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday evening and all is well here

Dear Family and Friends,

What a week and I can only share a tiny part of what is playing out but God is the hero of this week having helped over and over in amazing ways.  I believe I've never seen such a week.

Work is really great.  I've been getting orders at a clip that keeps me pretty busy and I'm so thankful to God for His help.

For years I've needed some new office equipment.  So I purchased a Brother color laser printer that sends faxes, scans, copies and prints in excellent color.  I've enjoyed it great performance all week.  My scanner was very old and hardly worked, my fax had given up, my copier no long document fed and the color printer I had was about 12 years old and was very expensive to keep in toner and drum.  Thank you Lord for helping with this purchase.

The Sabbath is here and with it peace and quiet.  God is good and like Pastor Jessica always said, God is good all the time.  Oh how He loves you and me.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment