Monday, June 9, 2014

God is so good

You know its much easier to say God is good when things are going your way.  Tonight I believe things are going my way.

My friend is in the air flying first to London and then SF tomorrow afternoon.  I am thrilled that she is taking the huge step of faith to come to meet me.  We've been talking for several months several hours a day and I enjoy her company a lot.

Please pray that she will be safe as she travels around 1/2 the world to join me in life.

We feel God has been leading all along and are so thankful to finally get to meet in person.

When I got home today I had a nasty IRS letter.  So I spent the next hour waiting on the phone through three different divisions until I ended up with a great guy who found someone had made a mistake, he fixed it and now I'm good.  Thank you Lord.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment