Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday evening and all is not well

Good evening
I'm finally home after a huge day of appraising.  Yesterday as orders came in I found myself adding them to the schedule for today.  I ended up with an Antioch purchase inspection, then a re inspection to make sure that the agents had added a CO detector, then on to Oakland to see a dump of a house, then up the hill to see a very nice townhome with a panoramic view, then a long drive in heavy traffic to Lodi to see a home for a relo company, then to Manteca to see a home where a very nice single lady was the owner, we had a great discussion of life and relationships.  A sad moment came when she told me her 5 year old daughter died of cancer.  She had a picture and this precious little girl in the prime of kiddo hood dies.  I enjoyed our time very much and then headed back to Discovery Bay, picked up neighbor Lois and we had a sandwich at Subway here in Discovery Bay.

Now I'm back home and for the first time in a few weeks took a look at my tomatoes.  Wow I have a couple very large tomatoes that are turning color, that will be very nice.

I really don't know how to read my relationship with my special friend.  I had hoped she would be flying here today but when I woke this morning the news was not good.  She was in police detention due to her traveling companion not meeting some requirement of the British government.  When I spent time with her this afternoon, about an hour or so she was settling in for the night at the police station in a little room.  We all hope that they are released in the morning, the guys boss is working on getting it done with her lawyers but so far they are not on a plane.  So another day passes without her being allowed to fly to join me and its hard to take once a person gets expectations set for an arrival.  Who knows the outcome or if she will end up coming at all.  She says repeatedly she will come and voices her hopes for a nice future together.  It is my prayer that this all will take place.  God is really the only one on this side that knows what is really taking place.  So once again I appreciate your prayers for Ellen and myself and her safe passage here.

Tomorrow morning Kallie has her dance recital in the morning and Keanna has hers in the afternoon.  They both love to perform so this should be fun.  I had expected Ellen to be here and she was very excited about coming but it did not work out.

In a few minutes I'll go to bed.  Due to talking with people in a different time zone, 7 hours apart, I'm often up in the middle of the night and its taking its toll on my rest.

Today I drove about 200 miles while seeing the 5 properties.  That is the biggest work day in months as I often only have 5 properties to see in a full month.  I'm very thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the work.

Sending love to all, please pray that God will guide.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment