Monday, June 23, 2014

Evening

The best thing to be said about this day is that it is about over.

Lots of work, lots of disappointments and a night without sleep.  I'm guessing that the iced coffee I got at Starbucks last evening was real instead of decaf.  The worker was really buried being the only one there at the time and I think I got the real stuff because I was wide awake from 10:30 to 2 am, then slept off and on, bummer of a night for sure.  I did have lots of time to pray and I do enjoy talking to God about everything, my friend has taught me to turn things over to God again and again and I appreciate that from her.

Speaking of her we had very nice conversations several times today and that always helps to make the day bright.

For now I'm giving up and going to sleep, so ready to feel the world drop away.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment