Sunday, June 29, 2014

Excellent day

In spite of some personal concerns this has been a very good day.

Highlights include: helping the family take down tents and pack up after spending a night in our park with 2000 other people.  Great fun was had by the whole family including Nikki who slipped away and slept in her own bed but came back today to help pack up.

I came back home to work hard at appraisal writing and tonight I'm happy to report that I've written 5 today.  That is serious progress and tomorrow I'll do some more writing.

On the personal level I've had some very nice time with someone I care about a lot today.  Not every thing is perfect but I think she is!!

heading to bed now, so sleepy and ready to rest until I hear from her in the morning around 6:30.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment