Sunday, June 15, 2014

And they danced...........

Good evening
Well its been another eventful day, part of which I can share with you and part is so personal that it remains with me.

I walked this morning, had breakfast, found I was down to an even 180 and had a ratio of just 25, my best yet.  That's down from 226.5 and a ratio of 41 at the worst.  God has been very good to me and you have been good in your encouragement and prayers.

I first picked up Steve and we arrived just in time for Kallies dance recital at 10 am.  At 11:30 it was over and we had lunch at UNOs.  Then it was kill some time until the 3 pm Keanna recital.  That one lasted until 5:45 nearly 3 hours and we saw a lot of children dancing their hearts out on the stage.  Keanna was in the last number and she is so comfortable being on stage now, she did great and loved it very much.  Not even nervous any more!

Then we went our own ways and I came home to spend an evening wrestling with some personal issues that are disturbing to say the least.  Its so tempting to take these things that are much bigger than I'm capable of handling out of God's hands and start worrying over them.  So right now I'm placing everything in God's hands and asking for His divine direction and help.  So with that prayer I'm going to sleep now and trusting the God will help make tomorrow a better day for Ellen and myself.

Asking for your prayers too that God's will can be done and He be glorified.

Love

tim
ps thanks for my loyal family who are always there for me no matter what

PS thanks for checks in the mail today, Thank you God for your help for the work I need to accomplish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment