Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Traffic slows the day

Its been quite a day.  I had some conversations early this morning, I mean very early and then did the walk during which I talked to my special friend the entire way around the lake.  Then it was a quick shower and off to see a home in Oakland. 

But there was a problem, some poor truck driver laid his truck and trailer across three lanes of 580 near Pleasanton and stopped traffic all the way to Tracy, it took me 2 hours to move from Livermore to Oakland near the Harbor.  Fortunately there were still people there at the little house so I could do my work.

Then it was back home to find a check in the mail!! which I took to the bank and that was a nice moment.  Later today I went to Mountain House and did a very nice home for a great family and then to Olive Garden for eggplant parm and salad.  Now I'm home cleaning up the house a bit, doing the dishes, setting up new orders, thank you Lord, and now I'm heading to bed.  Sleep is in high demand these days and I never get enough of it.

I'm asking God to continue to bless us especially tomorrow and I would appreciate your asking for His guidance and powerful help as well.

I appreciate each of you and want you to know how much you have meant to me over the years.  In a short time things will be changing for me and the future of a daily blog is up for question, we will decide what to do but for now it will continue every day I can remember to write it or hold my eyes open long enough to write it.

Remember, God is good all the time,

Teach me to love like you love oh God and my world will be a better place.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment